At Wool and Bovington motors you can expect the very highest standards of Servicing for your Ford. All our staff are highly trained and all servicing is carried out using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. All our servicing comes with the following:
- Video Health check showing aspects of your vehicle you may have never seen sent directly to your inbox
- Service appointments available 6 days a week
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service and repair work
- Book your Ford Service online or Contact the Service team on 01929 462248
- Every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months FOC when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer.*
Are your vehicle’s service intervals every 2 years? That’s a long time to wait. Having your vehicle checked between services will help to identify any issues or concerns before your next service date, so you can continue to enjoy motoring that’s worry free.
With this in mind, we’ve developed the Ford Convenience Check which aims to give you peace of mind that your vehicle will carry on working the way it should.
Additionally, this will provide you with a further valuable 12 months European Roadside Assistance cover**.
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more/
Make sure you save this number: FORD One Call 0203 564 4444
Ford Accident Management
Had an accident? Ford Accident Management is a fully managed service here to assist in handling your claim. Our service is free and available to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts help you through the process. Just contact us on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle during the repair
- Liaise with your insurance company after notification to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Provide assistance in the completion of claim forms
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford approved Accident Repair Centre using genuine Ford parts by trained technicians
Free 30-point FORD eCHECK
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car’s health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention.
UK & European Roadside Assistance
Every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months or until your next service is due when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer, and you’ll also get added peace of mind, because if you do break down you’ll get expert roadside support: wherever you are in Europe.
Ford Service Activated Roadside Assistance is available at participating dealers only and covers you for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first.