Here at Wool & Bovington Motors we now have the facilities to MOT any vehicle of class 4, 5 and 7.
MOTs are a legal requirement in the UK. Currently vehicles aged three years or over must be tested each year. With approved VOSA MOT stations, testing over 10,000 cars each year – there really is no better place to go to for your MOT.
All work is carried out by our fully MOT trained vehicle technicians, using the latest workshop technology, tools and vehicle diagnostics equipment. Our team are ready to give you accurate and honest advice to help you get your car or van through its MOT test as smoothly as possible.
You can even book your MOT online! Simply select from your dealer and choose a date and time that’s convenient for you. Or contact us on 01929 462248
MOT Preparation tips
- Check your washer fluid and wipers are working
- Check your windscreen for damage – remember many insurance companies allow
- windscreen replacement without impacting your policy
- Check the horn is working
- Check all lights, indicators and hazards are working
- Check your tyre inflation levels are correct
- Check your tyre condition for damage and tread – the minimum is 1.6mm
- Check the condition of seat belts and ensure they engage properly