Tyre Fitter Required
Tyre fitter fast fit technician required for our busy Auto point service station in Wool, Wareham. For more Details please contact Nick Pyne 01929 552151 or email@example.com
MOT Tester / Assistant Manager at our Autopoint Site
Our Autopoint centre specialises in the fast fit of tyres ,exhausts ,batteries, Brakes and MOT tests. However we do offer all aspects of motor repairs.
Key Responsibilities of MOT Tester:
- To undertake MOT and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
If you are an organised, driven and experienced MOT Tester looking for your next challenge and you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts and 20 days annual holiday and you are currently entitled to work in the UK, then we want to hear from you. Please contact Daniel Pyne on 01929 462248 Daniel@wool-bovington.co.uk
Sales Executive Required
Joining our team as a Sales Executive, we will show you how to:
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of vehicles, finance and value added products.
- Manage relationships with customers face to face, via email and on the telephone.
- Administer and organise the delivery of products and services.
- Maintain Manufacturer and Dealership standards.
The ideal Sales Executive will:
- Be experienced or willing to learn.
- Be resilient and determined.
- Be a team player.
- Be flexible and willing to work “retail” hours.
- Be very presentable.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
If you are looking to join a well-established company that offers excellent rewards including 22 days annual holiday, workplace pension scheme, staff discounts and career opportunities, we want to hear from you. Please contact Tim Pyne on 01929 462248 or Tim.Pyne@Wool-Bovington.co.uk
Full/Part-time Forecourt Cashier
Permanent position. Full training given. Uniform provided. Pleasant working environment.
For further details please contact Hazel Pole on 01929 462248 during office hours or email on firstname.lastname@example.org