WE ARE NOW OPEN!
Please check out the effective measures we are taking to keep our Customers and Staff as safe as possible
- We sanitize all the touchpoints inside the Showroom & Service Reception frequently.
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be fully sanitized in line with industry standards and guidelines.
- We are highly encouraging cashless payments.
- Disposable gloves will be worn by all staff who come in contact with your vehicle.
- Appointments will be made and communicated in advance, in order to limit the number of visitors at any given time in the Showroom & Service Reception areas.
- We are highly encouraging one person per car into the dealership.
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be fully sanitized using an isopropyl alcohol-based sanitizer and nitrile gloves.
- We will undertake daily temperature screening on our associates at the start of each working day because body temperature is a known indicator if someone is a carrier of Covid-19 virus.
For more information on steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health & Social Care website.