For your safety we’ve made changes to the way that we operate, in line with government guidelines.
NEW COVID-19 PROCEDURES!
Our sales teams are working from the dealership and offering a ‘Click & Collect’ service which will allow you to purchase your new car online and have it delivered to your home with a 14 day money-back guarantee. Call our sales team on 01929 462248.
Our service and after sales department are operating as usual for servicing, parts, repairs & MOT’s – Call our service centre on 01929 462248.
Please check out the effective measures we are taking to keep our Customers and Staff as safe as possible
- We sanitize all the touchpoints inside the Showroom & Service Reception frequently.
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be fully sanitized in line with industry standards and guidelines.
- We are highly encouraging cashless payments.
- Disposable gloves will be worn by all staff who come in contact with your vehicle.
- Appointments will be made and communicated in advance, in order to limit the number of visitors at any given time in the Showroom & Service Reception areas.
- We are highly encouraging one person per car into the dealership.
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be fully sanitized using an isopropyl alcohol-based sanitizer and nitrile gloves.
- We will undertake daily temperature screening on our associates at the start of each working day because body temperature is a known indicator if someone is a carrier of Covid-19 virus.
For more information on steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health & Social Care website.